Laying here just winding down from a long day, a song came on over the radio called: "Your Grace Still Amazes Me." As I listened to the song it reminded me of a conversation that I had earlier tonight, with one of my dear friends, She reminded me of what God's grace is, She helped me look at God's grace in a different light! I am truly amazed even more now to know even deeper now that God's grace in fact is sufficient! even for crazy me! Thank God for His grace.
Here are some of the song lyrics, These words reign true in my life today:
"-My faithful Father, enduring friend
Your tender mercy is like a river with no wind
It overwhelms me covers my sin
Each time i come into your presence I stand in wonder once again
Your grace still amazes me Your love is still a mystery Each day i fall on my knees 'cause Oh patient savior, you make me whole your grace still amazes me"
Your tender mercy is like a river with no wind
It overwhelms me covers my sin
Each time i come into your presence I stand in wonder once again
Your grace still amazes me Your love is still a mystery Each day i fall on my knees 'cause Oh patient savior, you make me whole your grace still amazes me"


No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.