originally posted in 2015
Rainbows and My Two Cents just in case someone cares to know.
I am sick of seeing rainbows used in the wrong way now just like other things being used in the wrong way....yes Rainbows are pretty but just like a lot of other things it has been corrupted. God made the rainbow after He destroyed the earth when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. He destroyed the earth because of sin. Then He made the rainbow as a sign and a promise that He would never destroy the earth again with water. That's why it comes after it rains. This world has so many bad things in so much sin... and the Bible says next time Jesus comes back he is going to destroy the earth with fire. I don't know when or why but sometime along the way someone started saying that the rainbow meant gay But it really doesn't. I'm not saying be mean or don't like gay people. I have gay friends but I don't support any sin against God. It's the same as somebody lying or stealing or killing. The sin isn't in being gay but acting on it..... It Goes against God. The same as a man and woman engaging in sex and not being married. I know that you know you can support who you want to.
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
You have your own minds. I just wanted you to understand why I don't support it. Just like I don't support the sin in my own life.No one is perfect no one has everything right in their lives but we who say we are Christian should want to fight every sin in our own life with prayer and reading the bible and not just giving in. We CAN'T fight sin alone we WILL lose EVERY time. We need God. AMERICA NEEDS GOD, but with America and the whole nation putting God out of everything... Everything is getting worse and will continue unless WE as the people allow God back in. #prayforyourselves #prayForthenation
I first made this post in 2015 on facebook and it came up in my facebook memories:
Today I still say and think the same thing.... some say the Bible was changed and is not for today... I heard it many times but is that just hearsay or have you studied to really know it for yourself. If you claim to be in Christ and think the Bible was changed then that leads me to ask: Why would you accept anything that the Bible says???... We as people often pick and choose a god to suit ourselves because of the life we want to live or because of the acceptance we want from others. God of the Bible is not to be changed to suit ourselves so that we can say God is happy with the things he clearly calls sin and we blatantly sin because we don't see it as a sin. Everything that God calls sin is relevant for today and I firmly believe that when we study God's word and get to know him more and pray to him and include Him in our everyday life and decisions, our desires will change to what God wants us to do and be in the life that was graciously gifted to us.
Does that mean we will be sin free because God changes our desires to be like His? By no means...
"What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life." Romans 6:1-4
Bottom line is for us to choose life by choosing the things of God daily and not the things contrary to God. " 19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30;19-20


No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.