I wish that I could see what God sees, and feel what he feels because maybe ... just maybe that would be the way to heal.
Healing is something that every one needs at many different points in life but some how it seems like it’s is a continuous thing.
Healing takes time but time and time again there is that thing that musters it self back in life and shows us that we need to heal yet, again!
Heal again... and again God don’t you see! This thing that keeps repeating in me ...
Lord again, I ask let me see what you see as you bring healing through the pain again.
May I lay it at your feel once and for all and again say...amen.


No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.