Sunday, September 17, 2023

Wondering…



There are many wonders in this world… wonders that were created by God to the wonders that were created through men and women like us through…yeah you guessed it, GOD! If you didn’t guess that think about who created us, therefore it is always God because he formed us in HIS IMAGE. 

I digress…

As I’ve already stated,  there are many wonders in the world… yes wonders.. and some can be good while others can be not so good. More often than not people that you are around at work, at school, in your neighborhood, church or even closer that that IN YOUR HOME could be wondering at this moment, (well not at this very moment because they should be asleep like me because it’s almost midnight) could be wondering if they are loved and cared for. 

There are many things that you and I wonder about but not being sure if you are truly loved and cared for; should not be something that we ponder. Especially since God calls us to love one another. 

Ponder these questions if you would: 

How are you loving your neighbor i.e those you choose to do life with, family, foe, or stranger? Do you give a kind word, do you serve, have you told the ones you love what mean to you other than just saying I love you? Do you love from a distance? How is being distant loving? 

There are many in this world that spend a lot of time alone (like me) that want to be not only told that their loved and feel cared for by others on earth. More than that or I  should say equal to that many need to know and be reminded of Gods love and we as God’s ambassadors should be the one to show them and also show it to one another. 

These questions are for you to sort for yourselves and then act on it if you aren’t already. Love out loud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.