Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's day So Overrated.

Valentine's day is coming... and I think it is SO OVERRATED because its superficial love not real love. Yes it is good for those people that are in loving relationships and they tell their spouse, girlfriend, or boyfriend that they love each other daily, and on one day they do something extra special... ok fine that's good but why not go the extra mile more than on valentines day, birthday or any other holiday. Valentines day makes many people sad because they are alone....  If you lost the spouse you were married to for many years and now you are alone. Then your feelings are legit. because you were in that loving relationship you did let each other know of the love you had for each other daily and still have. but that is only for some marriages. Because there are some marriages where the action of love is not shown or felt daily. But as for every other relationship where love is not spoken and shown daily then Valentines day is more of an after thought... saying, "oh yeah, its valentines day!  I love you."   I know this is a long post people.. but please don't be an after thought for someone that really doesn't love you, don't be an after thought for someone that you truly love and give love but love is not received.
Love is a two sided gift that you give a person or people, not just the act of "getting hooked up" with someone that you really don't love or someone that really doesn't love you but love what you can do for them.   So try not to get caught up in the antics of valentines day...  don't get played, guard your heart and only give it to one special person not multiple people. If you don't know if that person in your life is the one for you ask God and wait patiently to receive his answer. I promise He will show you. Never Give up on the kind of love that God has for you. Giving your self a way to every girl you are with or every guy you are with is not good for your heart or your body. IF they love you, truly love you they will wait until your married, and fight to keep you even when it seems like everything is going wrong.


3 The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.