Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Reflecting God or you and the world

 


This post is something I really want you to ponder the questions that I have here...


Are you really representing Jesus to the world by cursing people out, flipping people off, and showing off your body??? I see this a lot across social media and something is wrong with that. I am NOT “holier than thou.” God wants us to choose... (Joshua 24:15)  because we cant serve two masters. Im not saying, that you can't be cute, and have fun. But is this at the expense of someone else coming across your picture and stumbling because they struggle with a,b, or c. We are accountable for everything we do in life and God will hold us to that.


 You are either For God or Against him... there is no sitting on the fence to make it to heaven. Don’t be a luke warm christian. If you are really saved show it and ask God to change your heart. I ask him all the time to change anything that is not of him.
We all are a work in progress but how do you grow if you don’t put the word of God in your life daily. Know him better because he already knows everything about you. (Psalm 139)
 

To be a light for Christ means to shine for him...as we all have heard you may be the only Jesus people see...  And Bible people read. So what does the life you lead look like? Can people see with clarity that Jesus is the Lord of your life or do they question it or even worse.. not see Jesus at all. 


Just something to think about and Change, but remember and know that  with any change we have to have God along our side because we will FAIL EVERY TIME doing it in our own strength. 


Now then, God with God, until next time...




A life borrower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment. but if you have anything negative to say I would rather you not comment. Thanks.